In addition to the basic program, each year I like to run a smaller “group within the group” (GWTG) exploring some aspect of what it takes to go beyond your own expectations of what’s possible without burning yourself out or running yourself into the ground. This year’s GWTG will be called “Becoming Discouragement Proof”, and like it says in the title will be focused on how to stay inspired and on your game even (and especially) when things aren’t going your way.
This has been one of my own personal breakthroughs when it comes to creating in the world. Even though people have long described me as “prolific” in what I am able create, I’m excited to be able to share what’s new and fresh in my own experience of learning how to stay calm and inspired no matter how fast or slow the process of creation seems to be taking.
You’ll get an additional video every Wednesday of the program where I’ll introduce a relevant theme in our exploration. There’ll also be six additional Thursday webinars with me throughout the 90 days.
Becoming Discouragement Proof Webinars with Michael are scheduled for Thursdays and will run for an hour from 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK.
- January 19th
- February 2nd
- February 16th
- March 2nd
- March 16th
- March 30th
Creating the Impossible 2023
If you’re one of the hundreds of people who return to the program year in and year out, all you need to know is that we’ll begin this year on the 15th of January and I’ll be doing all new live videos each week.
If it’s your first time, here’s a more comprehensive overview. You’ll be supported in your impossible project by:
1. Thirteen brand new weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week.
2. Sixty-five daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday throughout the program. I created these audios to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Thirteen live interactive coaching webinars with me each Tuesday and an additional 13 ‘bonus calls’ with members of the Genius Catalyst Team on Thursdays – that’s 26 hours of coaching in total. Tuesday webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK and Thursday webinars will begin at 9am PT/Noon ET/5pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter, and ask for community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
5. Lifetime access to the streaming video and audio of the daily sessions and downloadable access to the community coaching webinars.