We have created this private community for the exclusive use of our customers to both stay connected as a community and “stay in the conversation” around the inside-out understanding. As such, we have a few common sense guidelines for you to formally agree to in order to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Personal attacks, racism, sexism, or harassment or any kind
- Content that is in any way unlawful, threatening, offensive, bigoted, libellous, obscene, prejudicial to active legal proceedings, in contempt of court, otherwise objectionable or in breach of any obligations of confidence or copyright
- Advertising products or services (whether free or for fee) without prior written permission
- Re-posting a previously deleted thread or post
- Collection or distribution of personal data concerning other members of Genius Catalyst Cafe Community products or personally identifiable information about another person that is published without their express consent
We operate a notice and take down policy known as “reactive moderation“. That means we will use our best efforts to promptly remove content which is reported as being in breach of this code of conduct or the terms and conditions but cannot guarantee to do so. You can adjust your own privacy settings as to who can see what you are sharing on your own timeline and who can connect and private message you. If you fail to observe these Terms and Conditions at any time, Genius Catalyst Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you (either temporarily or permanently) from any part of the Genius Catalyst Cafe website depending on the nature and severity of the breach.
- Genius Catalyst Inc. does not endorse any opinions expressed by members of Genius Catalyst Cafe.
- Genius Catalyst Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any material at any time.
- Since much of the information on the site is posted by third parties, Genius Catalyst Inc. accepts no liability in respect to the accuracy or truthfulness of any advice, information or data posted online or any responsibility for the consequences of your acting in reliance on such information.