For well over a decade I’ve been writing, speaking, teaching, and coaching people from an understanding of the mind known over the years as “the three principles”, “health realization”, and “the inside-out understanding”. When we begin to see that we’re living in a thought-created experience of life, we’re able to hold things more lightly and adapt more quickly to changing times. As we uncover and nurture our inner spark of “genius” (i.e. aliveness, intelligence, and creativity), we find ourselves feeling at peace, able to thrive and enjoy our lives without having to know what happens next or how things will turn out in the end.
I created my Inner Circle as a place for people who want to go deeper into my work with me as their companion and guide. Based on member-feedback, we’ve added some fun and helpful resources for our community.
- Monthly “Ask Me Anything” webinars where you can, well, ask me anything about what it takes to come alive and bring your genius to life
- The Living from the Inside-Out self-study program, one of our most-popular introductions to the Three Principles and how they impact every area of your life ($49 value)
- The ‘Backstage Pass’ gives you temporary access to a piece of content which is either not available for purchase or is only available as part of our paid programs. Each piece will be available for seven days only, then it will disappear and be replaced by a new bit of private content for you to enjoy!
- The Inner Circle discount began as a simple way of saying “thank you” to our members, but has become one of the most used and appreciated features of the membership. Active members have saved an average of $69 each on our interactive and self-study programs, effectively making their membership (nearly) free!
- Premiere access to the ‘A Whole New Way of Thinking About…‘ video series with over 40 programs available to watch on demand and a new release scheduled every month. ($19.95 each when sold separately, so over $200 worth of brand new content over the course of a 12 month membership.)
- 24/7 access to the best material from the archives of my radio shows, blogs, tips, live talks, and workshops
- Membership in the Inner Circle group – a supportive community and having a place to share both resources you’ve enjoyed and your own unique offerings to the world.
- A Daily Dose of Caffeine for the Soul, where every weekday we’ll send you a piece of writing designed to challenge your habitual thinking, catalyze your wisdom and creativity, and help you wake up and stay awake to the best you have inside you!