One of the things I always enjoy doing when a project or experiment comes to a close is to take some time to review what worked for me, what didn’t, and what I learned insightfully along the way.
While you may not have been making use of the group forum throughout the program, it’s an excellent place to share your wins, wows, and new found wisdom. Alternatively, you can just use a notebook, journal, scrap of paper, or note taking app on your favorite device.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself to jumpstart the process:
- What have you actually done over the past 31 days? What got created? What got eliminated? What got done?
- How does the whole category of “things I’ve been avoiding doing” look differently to you now?
- What was your favorite thing that happened along the way?
- What have you learned about getting stuff done?
- What have you learned about yourself?
I want to congratulate you on making it to the end of the program and I hope you had fun, learned heaps, and got a ton of stuff done.
If you’d like to learn more, please do check out our products and programs at: